Archive for December, 2012
Here are few, simple ways you can incorporate it into your holiday celebrations:
- If you add the flavoring to your drinks or desserts, they’ll be sure to be a winter holiday classic.
- Use syrup flavor to infuse in your holiday cookies.
- Try to crush up peppermint candy canes and add them in cookies, brownies, or cakes.
- Sprinkling crushed up peppermint will help dress up your special treat.
- Add peppermint flavoring in your morning coffee or a cup of hot chocolate. Putting a candy cane can be a great source for stirring and drink decoration, too.
- Create a candy cane wreath
Can you think of creative ways to use peppermint this year? Feel free to comment and share with us!