Spills can happen any time, but they don’t need to stay!
By being prepared for spills before they happen, you can be ready to take action as soon as possible.
Be sure to remember the steps below when spills strike!
1. Act Quickly!
2. Blot liquids, scrape up semi-solids with a spoon and break up and vacuum solids.
3. Always pretest a spot removal solution on an inconspicuous location.
4. Apply a small amount of the spot removal solution to a white cloth and gently blot the spill from the outside edges to the inside (this helps keep the stain from spreading).
5. Be Patient! Let the solution sit for a while and be sure to never scrub! Blot only.
6. When the stain is removed or no residue shows on the cloth, rinse the area with cold water and blot again until dry.
7. Make sure to completely remove the spot removal solution to prevent soil being attracted to the area.
If you need help knowing what solutions are best to use with specific spills, check out our Floor Care Guide. You will find solutions for any stain you could imagine!
Trackback from your site.