Sheer clothing is beautiful due to its light and breezy drape. It’s also very comfortable wear because it is soft and it breathes. It can be quite challenging though because one must be careful to keep it looking classy. Although it’s see-through, the trick is to wear other separates that prevent it from being to revealing.
Sure, you can try the most common cure which is a basic cami underneath. But sheer shirts are way too chic to have only one option for a way to wear them! You’d be surprised just how versatile they actually are when you mix them in unexpected ways. Try these ideas!
- Long sheer off-white blouse with micro dots, under an oatmeal colored loose sweater with ½ length sleeves, distressed skinny jeans, nude pointy toe pumps, animal print bag, gold bangle bracelets.
- Short sleeved tan lace shell, black wide bandeau, high waisted cropped black dress pants, sandal mules.
- Cropped black cami, underneath sheer black button up blouse, tucked into faded black skinny jeans, black blazer, pointy toe black ankle boots, black leather bag.
- Long sleeve white lace peasant blouse tucked into white palazzo pants, black strapless bustier underneath, black strappy sandals, burgundy bag.
- Sheer black blouse with tan polka dots and sleeves rolled above the elbow, black denim shorts with cuff, tan cami, extra skinny cheetah print belt, brown leather bag, basic t-strap black sandals.
- Sheer navy blouse with ¾ length sleeves, tucked into rust colored straight leg pants cuffed to the ankle, navy blue midi tank, nude pumps, gold watch and bracelets on both wrists.
- Sheer black short sleeved blouse with asymmetrical hem skewed to one side, with black and white mini tank dress underneath, long gold necklace with large geometric pendant, red flats.
- Cropped black lace blouse with elbow length sleeves and boat neck, over top white button shirt buttoned to the top and left un-tucked, back flare leg jeans, black and white pointy toe kitten heels.
Trackback from your site.